Being Able to Edit Skills in Another World, I Gained OP Waifus - Chapter 18.4

OP Waifus - Chapter 18 Part 4

Hi everyone ^^

I managed to complete part 4 of OP Waifus and with that, chapter 18 comes to an end.

I'm having an exam tomorrow, but I'll probably work on a few more chapters/parts after that anyways.

Do consider becoming a Patron cause that both helps me out a lot and allows you skip all the ads and access chapters early.

Or, you could access the chapters through the shortened URL cause that gives me some money too.

Or, just comment and give me a good job and head pats. Translating Japanese is more soul energy draining that I thought XD

Anyways, here's the chapter ^^

[Chapter 18 Part 4]

Comments

Post a Comment

Disqus

Popular posts from this blog

Being Able to Edit Skills in Another World, I Gained OP Waifus - Chapter 18.1

Rebirth Junior High School - The Excelling Top Student Goddess [Chapter 1]