Being Able to Edit Skills in Another World, I Gained OP Waifus - Chapter 18.1

OP Waifus - [Chapter 18 Part 1]

When I started translating this, I had expected some difficulties but I figured with my understanding of Japanese grammar, I can just Google Translate the unknown vocabulary ( There were A LOT of them ;-; ) and I would be fine...

I could not be more wrong :/

The only Japanese stuff I read had been manga so the sentences have always been short enough where they do not become too complex.

Enter the world of web novels and suddenly they become a lot longer and a longer paragraph could mean a translation that does not fit with the rest of the story, causing me to spend a lot of time to review it and see what is the correct one ( As far as I can guess ). Then I encountered some Katakana that even Google Translate could not translate...

Add that to the fact that the chapters are actually pretty long and I decided that I'll be splitting up the chapters into parts.

I'll stop ranting and let you continue on to the story. Enjoy ^^

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. No joke lmao, but I shall persevere so I improve in Japanese and also for my beloved readers. (Does this make me seem nicer? I'll throw in a smiley face too. :D)

      Delete
  2. Wow you really did it! Feel free to consult us in yado inn! (Since it's kinda our fault that this wn got halted)

    Sincerely,
    ShimizuA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry ^^ Everyone has circumstances and it isn't about who's fault ^^

      Delete
  3. Oh? Is Yado not able to continue with OP Waifus?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please repair the link, because it's linked to rebirth jhs, txs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Disqus

Popular posts from this blog

Being Able to Edit Skills in Another World, I Gained OP Waifus - Chapter 18.4

Rebirth Junior High School - The Excelling Top Student Goddess [Chapter 1]