Rebirth Junior High School - The Excelling Top Student Goddess [Chapter 9]

Rebirth Junior High School - [Chapter 9]

I'm starting to get a little bit of revenue from the ads and the URL shorteners, so thanks everyone for bearing with me.

Seems like the aggregator sites need to manually copy my text over. Some have already gone to action and some have not.

As such, I left them a little surprise in the translation. Don't worry, it won't affect your experience :3

I'll need some help though. If you manage to find out what the surprise is, submit more examples in the comments, I'll add them in future chapters and acknowledge you in the next chapter's TL note.

So here's the chapter. Enjoy the bonus chapter ^^

[Chapter 9]

Comments

Disqus

Popular posts from this blog

Being Able to Edit Skills in Another World, I Gained OP Waifus - Chapter 18.4

Being Able to Edit Skills in Another World, I Gained OP Waifus - Chapter 18.1

Rebirth Junior High School - The Excelling Top Student Goddess [Chapter 1]