Rebirth Junior High School - The Excelling Top Student Goddess [Chapter 10]

Rebirth Junior High School - [Chapter 10]

As per the release schedule, this chapter is not due for this week.

That said, if you are a Patron, you can see it now.

Please don't feel pressured to join Patreon. I'll do bulk releases once I stockpile too much.
(Maybe 10k for 15k characters worth of translation?)

Here's chapter 10 of Rebirth Junior High School - The Excelling Top Student Goddess.

I apologise for the false notification. I was too excited and was not used to the Novel Updates rules yet.

So once again, I apologise and here's the chapter. 😓

[Chapter 10] (Patreon)

[Chapter 10]

Comments

Disqus

Popular posts from this blog

Being Able to Edit Skills in Another World, I Gained OP Waifus - Chapter 18.4

Being Able to Edit Skills in Another World, I Gained OP Waifus - Chapter 18.1

Rebirth Junior High School - The Excelling Top Student Goddess [Chapter 1]