The Beginning

The Beginning

So this marks the start of this translation blog huh...

So let's start with introductions.

I'm a Singaporean Student who speaks English and Chinese as my native languages. I'm also casually learning Japanese so I might pick up some Japanese Web Novels to translate in the future.

I'm currently translating a few Chinese Web Novels. That should help me get some more experience in translating I guess.

I'll be translating the Japanese Web Novel [Being Able to Edit Skills in Another World, I Gained OP Waifus] on this blog as a hobby. It's really tough for me to translate Japanese, so please bear with me ^^

If you have any specific CN-ENG translation requests, you can drop me an email at officialfishypower@gmail.com

I guess that's it for now...

Have a good day ahead ^^

FishyPower

Comments

Disqus

Popular posts from this blog

Being Able to Edit Skills in Another World, I Gained OP Waifus - Chapter 18.4

Being Able to Edit Skills in Another World, I Gained OP Waifus - Chapter 18.1

Update: 23/8/2018